Pivotal | Energizing | Authentic | Knowledgeable
As a peak camper, you have conquered many obstacles and made it out on top! You are profitable, idolized, and knowledgeable in your field. People simply crave your presence. You have excelled. You have a grasp on balance. You feel a huge sense of accomplishment and are seeking what’s next or how you can continue on with a purpose and continue to feed your passion. At camp, expect a good disconnect, connecting with other women at your same level, a pamper session, and maybe the cherry on top for you, PEAK camper: sleeping in the AC! It’s a weekend to reflect on your life’s venture and celebrate your successes.
To be considered a Peak camper, you must make $75k profit each year, have been in business for 5+ years and be pivotal, ever-evolving, admired in your field and knowledgeable in your field. Your sign up will be followed up with a quick questionnaire to make sure you meet all requirements, and your status will be approved by Emma.
Peak Camp Includes:
- Main lodge, air-conditioned bunkhouse cabins
- Wet bar with full size fridge, microwave, sink and coffee maker
- Brand new bathrooms with toilet, sink and showers
- Private gathering space
- Firepits and picnic tables
- Yoga takes place right outside your back door each morning
- Option to stash snacks and food in your fridge
- S’mores, fruit, water and coffee always stocked
- Weekend mastermind (leader announced soon!)
- Camp activities
- Speaker Series
- Lawn games, mini market, food trucks and live music
- All meals included
- 2 counselors solely devoted to Peak campers
- Reflect and Rise hike
- Pool party
- Roundtable talk
- Workshop opportunities
Want to learn about the other camps before you make your decision?
Click an option below: