Teach Eachother | Network Together
Tent campers are those who have a business and want to take it to the next level. Maybe feeling stuck in a rut, seeking more purpose, lacking support, scared to take a risk, craving more profit, or need to get a grip on balance in order to take a leap!? If this speaks to you, then I’ll see you next August as a T E N T camper! Get a 1-on-1 branding audit. Hear from relatable entrepreneurs on their struggles and successes. Connect with like-minded women who are at the same level as you. With such a positive community coming together, you are bound to leave camp a better and stronger person!
Tent Camp Includes:
- Sleeping Arrangements:
- Open air primitive/rustic A-frame cabins
- Twin cots for sleeping (bring your own bedding!)
- 4 people per A-frame
- Completely screened in, protecting from the elements + mosquitos
- Rustic pavilion with picnic tables, fireplace and indoor gathering space
- Short walk to showers at the pool house
- Branding workshops and roundtable talks
- Counselor-led fireside talk and s’mores
- Speaker Series
- All meals included
- Pack a cooler if you wish! You’re welcome to bring your own beverages aside from water, sparkling water, coffee and hot tea. Wine and beer will be served each evening.
- Self Care: Yoga, Meditation, Stargazing
- Camp activities (you’ll sign up virtually as the camp date approaches)
- Abundant hiking opportunities
- Workshop opportunities (we’ll email you with those as well!)
- Pool party
- Mini market, lawn games, food trucks and live music!
Want to learn about the other camps before you make your decision?
Click an option below: