Last month, Camp Climb brought 13 driven women together under
one roof in B-E-A-utiful Oregon State for our first
(of many more to come!) Intimate Intensive.
Coming in as strangers, each with our own apprehensions, we left on the
last day completely bonded in true sisterhood style.
There was never any judgement, pressure, or cynicism. NO DOUBT, this
was exactly where we were each meant to be!
Key take-aways from attendees:
- Gaining clarity and confidence for individual dreams and goals through the PUBLIC SPEAKING WORKSHOP led by Morgan Northway + WHY WORKSHOP led by Wander Design Co
- Discovering newfound strengths once pushed outside of our comfort zones.
- Recognizing the power and importance of creating (and tapping into) a community that truly supports.
- Realizing that vulnerability is ok!
- our physical, mental and emotional prep work into the event exercises to firm up our foundations.
HEAR FIRST HAND FROM A FEW LADIES THAT ATTENDED:
Closing out this post with some snapshots from this transforming experience! If you want to be apart of the next Intimate Intensive, then join our mailing list and be the first to know of future dates + locations!
MAD props to our hired photographer, Amy Guenther.